martes, 24 de noviembre de 2020

 TV shows and series

As any person who enjoys having Netflix or Amazon, I like very much to watch movies and series, I admit that I prefer the movies because to watch a series takes more time L but If I was free of obligations like the university, I would be all time watching series.One of my favorite series is Breaking Bad, I think the most people of the faculty watched it ah haha is an excellent series, I watched it before enter to university and I watched it again when I began to study and I understood many concepts that Walter mentioned, which was great haha. My dream isn’t to be a “cook of meth” but Walter made it look so cool.                        I like so much the terror and suspense series; I think are very interesting, for example I’ve seen all seasons of American Horror Story (I adore this series) and now I’m watch The haunting of Bly Manor, is very good although sometimes I don’t understand nothing haha. Also I enjoy the comedy series like Malcolm, is very old but it’s very very good and fun, every time that I watch this series I’m die of laughter (Lois is a mother incredible). A series that many people recommended me is Dark, I hope to watch it some day, when the semester end :/
 
                        

5 comentarios:

  1. They recommended me to see Breaking Bad but I'm lazy to watch it since its very long haha :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Incredible series, starring one of my favorite actors.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Breaking Bad is also one of my favorite series! Besides Heisenberg, I think Skyler is a tremendous character.
    After this post I think I will see the series again hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is one of my favorite series.
    The characters are so well developed you feel like you really know them

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also watched this serie again after I entered to the university, I think it helps to understand a lot of things hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

  Summer plans The vacations and the summer I have waited all year, especially with this pandemic that have me confined in my house. Norma...