viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2020

 

The best holidays

This year (before the pandemic) I went on holiday with my boyfriend, the destination wasn´t clear since the objective was to go to many places in the south of Chile. We decided to go hitchhike which was very new for me because I have never done it before. I admit that it was very strange get into a car of a stranger for the first time ahaha but this way we met people very funny, friendly and different. Fortunately, we met only “normal” persons hahah.   I remember that we get in a truck, I felt very afraid because it was too high also the driver drove fast L

The trip lasted almost 2 weeks. One of the places that we visited was Parque Nacional Radal Siete Tazas, is a wonderful place with magic landscape like the waterfalls (it was definitely my favorite place of the holiday). Fortunately, we could visit this beautiful place before it was affected for the fire that happened shortly after. We did some walks, we were at the beach, we swim in lakes and waterfalls.

I think that it was my favorite trip because I felt very independent, my boyfriend and me get closer and I liked me the comradeship we had each other furthermore the laughs that always be in excess.

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow, sounds like a great experience! Besides, visiting the south of Chile is always amazing, there are many beautiful landscapes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. There's something so fun about simply exploring all the forests, rivers and lakes of the south.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is very cool to travel with the people you love. especially if it is in the south of Chile, it is very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nice travel with your boyfriend!
    Chile is amazing and veeeeery beautiful place to explore

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That's awesome! I would like to do the same but I'm a little scared

    ResponderEliminar

  Summer plans The vacations and the summer I have waited all year, especially with this pandemic that have me confined in my house. Norma...