viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2020

 My favorite movie

Hi everyone! I think that I mentioned this in a post of previous course but I’m going to reiterate my idea, the best movie in the world and my favorite is Shrek; in what other movie we could watch an ogre, donkey and a cat as protagonists? In addition, with originals and funny dialogues. I know all dialogues of this movie because I’ve watched it so many times in my life and obviously the songs haha definitely the best song is “I need a hero”. It may be this movie is old and for kids but I love it haha Shrek is life.

I don’t have a favorite kind of movies, I watch everything, romance, drama, fiction, comedy but most of the time I choose a terror movie because I love them or a Disney´s movie because are incomparable like The Lion King.

A movie that I watched recently is “When Marnie was there” by Studio Ghibli, honestly when I started to watch this movie I didn’t understand nothing, for this reason I put many attention during all the movie haha but when was almost finished I understand everything, I recommend it, It’s so beautiful and sad L



9 comentarios:

  1. I love this movie! I could recommend the movie The Howl's Moving Castle by studio Ghibli. It is a very beautiful and romantic movie.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Definitely the best movie in the world! Hahaha I have watched this movie soooo many times and never get bored

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Shrek will always be an iconic movie, it basically defined the humor of 2 generations.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this film, is one of the best movies of i never seen.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. SHREK IS THE BEST MOVIE, ALL SONGS OF THE MOVIE ARE AMAZING
    Shrek 2 > Shrek 1 > Shrek 3 > Shrek 4

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Shrek II is amazing, a piece of art. The final scene with Holding out for a Hero is incredible. I've seen that scene at least one hundred times.

    ResponderEliminar

  7. shreck is an icon of our generation, my favorite of the saga is shreeck II!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I totally agree Shrek is one of the best animated movies ever haha

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Shrek is one of the best movies ever!! I made my little brother watch it because the new generations have to know the existence of all these characters hahaha they are iconic

    ResponderEliminar

  Summer plans The vacations and the summer I have waited all year, especially with this pandemic that have me confined in my house. Norma...