martes, 17 de noviembre de 2020

  

My future job

Well, obviously I would like to work in something related on what I’m studying now, that is chemistry and pharmacy, the truth is that I haven’t thought in what area I would like to develop professionally but I am interested in the cosmetic area (I adore the makeup) or botany area (I like little plants). It’s hard imagine how would be my future job but I think that it would be a job that I enjoy, with a good work environment, friendly working companions and a good salary. I don’t like so much the indoors, I hope work in a place where I could interact with more people and not in an enclosed space.  If my job allows me travel to different places in the world, it would be really perfect, with a job like that, I will never renounce haha. Furthermore, always is good accumulate knowledge from people of different parts.I don’t know much about salaries but obviously I would like one that allow me live a comfortable life, stable and occasionally with certain luxuries.                                                                              Regard to major, I don’t still think about this, I like many areas but is something I want to decide calmly over the years that I have to study, as I said before, I like the cosmetic area, particularly vegan and cruelty free also the botany because I like so much the plants and its medicinal properties.

7 comentarios:

  1. I also like botany, In my opinion that it is a fascinating field and presents many opportunitie for work.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. studying plants and their medicinal effects sounds really attractive. I hope you do well.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The cosmetic area is very interesting. In the last year of the career you will have a subject called cosmetic technology, you will love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Botany area is very nice, I love plants and I want to know about their chemical compounds

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I fully share your feelings, I hope you can achieve everything you propose, cruelty-free and vegan makeup is the future!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. There is still a lot of time to think about a specific area, just take your time :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I have similar thoughts, pick a major is something that I want to do carefully and with calm. And I also like the cosmetic area, I think that's really interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

  Summer plans The vacations and the summer I have waited all year, especially with this pandemic that have me confined in my house. Norma...